Friday, December 28, 2012

.i miss passion.

You know the kind I'm talking about.  The kind where you just look across the room and your eyes meet.  Your heart starts beating just a little faster; your palms get sweaty; your knees get weak.  The kind where his eyes look at you and you know it means that when he gets you alone he's going to take you.  Hard and fast.  No sweet words of love; no beating around the bush.  Just pushing you up against the wall, ripping off your panties and fucking your brains out.  But because you know he loves you; because you know he's yours.....you don't care.  There is plenty of time for roses and chocolates and sweet words.  Some days you just need sex!





We had that passion when we were young.  We had it 3 months ago.  But now it seems so far gone.  It feels like it will never come back.

Is it my fault?  I don't know.  I'm certain I bear some of the responsibility.  I suppose I've not been to him what he needs; just as he's not been to me what I need.  The problem arises though when needs change.  What I needed in my husband last year, isn't what I need in my husband this year.  Perhaps I haven't been the type of wife he needs. I know he feels I don't support him; don't have faith in him; don't believe in him.  But I have to wonder if he ever asks himself why.  

And if he does, will I be brave enough to tell him?

No comments:

Post a Comment